Our Citizenship and Immigration practice has been the premier practice in the Barrie and Simcoe County area, of Ontario. With a satellite office location in Barrie, we have proudly served the Simcoe County and environs for over 5 years.
Our Toronto office, established over 10 years ago, has also served the Greater Toronto Area and we are uniquely positioned to serve the rest of North America and other international clients. We have been privileged to, and continue to serve clients from Asia, North and South America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Our knowledge and understanding of the Canadian Immigration law is outstanding.
- Express Entry
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Work Permits/Labour Market Impact Assessment Applications
- Study Permits
- Visitor Visas
- Parent/Grandparent Super Visa
- Caregiver Programs
- Citizenship and Passport Applications
- Citizenship Refusals/Revocation
Appeals and other Immigration Cases
- Federal Court Applications
- Immigration Appeals (Refugee Appeal Division (RAD) and Sponsorship Appeals)
- Stay Removal
- Detention Reviews
- Refugee Hearings
- PR Card Renewal
- Travel Document
- Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Residence Permit (TRP)
- Response to letters from IRCC
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Let's get started.
You can speak directly with Bola Akinnusi about anything related to Canadian immigration.